Almond Flour Banana Bread



Here's a tasty bread that satisfies your craving for banana bread and has no gluten! It is still hot out of the oven and butter is melting on my slice as I write.

Preheat oven to 300°. In a bowl combine:

3 smashed bananas

4 eggs

1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar

1 teaspoon vanilla

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon baking powder

3 cups almond flour

1/3 cup sweetener (I used xylitol)

2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil

2 teaspoons cinnamon

1 cup or so of chocolate chips if desired. Nuts would be nice too.

Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for about an hour and 15 minutes or when a knife comes out clean when inserted. Let cool a few minutes before removing from the pan.

Slather with butter and enjoy! My plate is empty, so I'm going back to the kitchen for more.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marino Natale Lettera 2023

Marino Natale 2022

Reasons Not to Home Educate