Almond Flour Cinnamon Bread

 After the success of the  Banana Bread recently, I thought I'd try a variation. It did not disappoint.



Combine in one bowl:

5 eggs

1 1/2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar

1 Tablespoon vanilla

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon baking powder

3 cups almond flour

1/2 cup xylitol or monk fruit

1/4 cup melted coconut oil

4 Tablespoons cinnamon

1 teaspoon nutmeg

1/4 teaspoon cloves

1/2 cup chopped pecans

Stir until blended, put in a greased loaf pan and bake at 300° for about an hour and 15 minutes. Don't forget to add the coconut oil after you melt it in the microwave, like I did. It was quite good without the oil, surprisingly not too dry, and reminded me of Irish Soda bread. Next time, I will add the oil, and I am sure it will be even better. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marino Natale Lettera 2023

Marino Natale 2022

Reasons Not to Home Educate