Tortilla Pizza

Want to make your kids happy? Want to hear them rise up and call you blessed? Want to be popular for the day?

Tortilla pizzas. Yes, this simple lunch or snack can accomplish all this and feed hungry children at the same time! Today I happened to have some homemade tortillas on hand (I know, go ahead and hate me. But they are really simple!)



They could do this themselves if need be. But I love the praise I get when I do it for them. Sometimes a mom just needs to hear her children cheer for her.

Simply heat the oven to 400, spread out some tortillas on cookie sheets and top with sauce, cheese and some pepperoni. Bake for about 10 minutes and that's it.


Oh yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marino Natale Lettera 2023

Marino Natale 2022

Reasons Not to Home Educate